Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Graphing Real Data

There's lots of data floating around this world. No matter what you're teaching, you can dig up some information or statistics for the kids.

I was a stickler for representing it in graph form.

Basically, I love graphs.

But not all graphs are created equal. I like graphing real data, data that means something. Data that shows our students that their education ties into life outside the classroom window.

That kind of data.

Data that tells us where maple syrup comes from....


Or which countries excelled at the Winter Olympics...


Or how hot is Houston?


I'm pretty much head over heels for graphs.

If you are a graph fanatic like me and are looking for some to use with your students I have several available....

Graphing bundles available…
Bar  graphs available…
Let's Graph: Life Expectancy

Line graphs available…

Circle graphs available…

Happy graphing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...